November 14 – The Iran Project news website invites eager young minds who are ready to take on new careers to apply for an internship in this news website.
I. IDENTIFICATION OF THE POST
Job Title: Intern
Organization: The Iran Project news website
Duty station: Qom
Internship duration: 3 months
II. WEBSITE BACKGROUND:
The Iran Project is a news website licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance. The website enjoys a 7-year
history of activities. It is the leading independent, non-governmental and non-partisan website covering news, analysis
and articles on Iran’s political, economic, social, religious, and cultural affairs, its foreign policy, and regional and
international issues .
The intern will assist in the following duties and responsibilities:
• Under the guidance and direct supervision of a supervisor the intern will provide roundups and coverages;
• Support other/ ad hoc activities as seen relevant and needed.
IV. REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• B.A or M.A degree in English translation or equivalent studies.
• Excellent written English is required;
• Knowledge and a proficient user of Microsoft Office productivity tools;
• Familiarity with social media (such as Facebook & Twitter) s is an advantage.
Other competencies and attitude:
• Interest and motivation in working in a news website;
• Communicates effectively when working in teams and independently;
Good in organizing and structuring various tasks and responsibilities;
• Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
V. INTERNSHIP CONDITIONS
• The Iran Project internships are not remunerated. All expenses connected with the internship will be borne by the
• The Iran Project accepts no responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/or illness or death incurred during
• Interns are expected to work at least 6 hrs. a day.
Interested applicants should send their CV to email ID: job [@] theiranproject.com no later than 24 November 2018.
. Note: Please make sure you will mention in the subject line of the email “Intern”.
Read this post in Farsi (Persian) here