Iran Front Page- IFP has taken a look at the front pages of Iranian newspapers on Monday, March 19, and picked headlines from 20 of them. IFP has simply translated the headlines and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Several papers pointed to the disastrous and tragic moments of the year, and expressed hope that the New Year would be a better one for all the Iranian people. Many of them also reported all the important events in Iran and other parts of the world during the past year.
Apart from that, other top stories today included the Turkish army’s occupation of Syria’s Afrin, and the remarks made by President Hassan Rouhani and First Vice-President Es’haq Jahangiri about the New Year.
The above issues, as well as many more, are highlighted in the following headlines and top stories:
- Protest Rallies across Europe against Racism, Discrimination
- Iran’s Football Federation Mocked for Match against Sierra Leone
- We Defeated Sierra Leone, We’ll Crush Spain in FIFA World Cup!
- A Report on People’s Expectations from President in New Year
- Don’t Disappoint Us
- Iran First VP: House Arrest of Opposition Leaders Will Definitely Be Lifted in Coming Months
- Rouhani: We Must Acknowledge People’s Happiness
- Current Iranian Calendar Year Over with All Its Ups and Downs of
- Now It’s Time for Spring: Fears and Hopes for New Year
- Rouhani: Next Year to Be Year of Economic Development, Social Justice
- Syria’s Afrin Taken by Turkish Army
- Fareed Zakaria: Withdrawal from Iran Nuclear Deal to Cost US Dearly
- Persian Language’s Increased Role in Worldwide Web
- ICT Minister Says Persian Language’s Share Has Risen to 1.8%
- Waiting for End of a Tragedy (Year 1396)
- Breaking Records on Railway
- Unprecedented Railway Development in Iran’s History
- Rouhani: You Cannot Ignore People’s Voice by Jamming
- Everyone Must Listen to People’s Demands, Criticisms
- Production Not Supported This Year
- Rouhani Vows to Support It Next Year
- US Betrays Kurds to Turkey
- Google Earning over $200,000 per Day Thanks to Iranian Ads
- Iranians Use Internet, Foreigners Earn Money
- Iran VP: People’s Livelihood among Major Priorities of Gov’t in New Year
- People Expect Gov’t to Offer Real Report on Production, Employment
- 15 Saudi Shiites to Be Executed by Al Saud Regime
- First VP: 1396 among Best Years in History in Terms of Creation of Job Opportunities!
- Rouhani: Iran on Path of Growth, Development
- West Concerned about Putin’s Re-Election
- What Experts Say about Recent Year’s Political, Economic Events
- Larijani: Iran’s Missile Program Not Negotiable
- Russians Once Again Elect Putin
- A Report on Parliament’s Closed Session on Cyberspace
- Protecting National Interests in Cyber World
- Putin, The Icy Man Who Never Melts
- Year of Pains, Difficulties Over
- 5% Growth in Iran’s Non-Oil Exports in Past Few Months
- World in Previous Year: End of ISIS Rule
- Did Government Hear Sound of People’s Economic Protests?