The Leader of Yemen’s Ansarullah revolutionary group, Sayyed Abdul Malik al-Houthi called for General Mobilization in order to revenge for the horrible carnage carried out by US-Saudi aggression in Sanaa.
In a televised speech on Sunday, Sayyed Houthi denounced the Saudi strike which killed at least 140 people and injured hundreds others in Sanaa on Saturday.
Ansarullah leader lashed out at the United States, saying Washington is the “first and foremost party responsible for the carnage.”
“The massacre committed against Yemenis taking part in a funeral is the most horrible one committed by the aggression powers,” Sayyed Houthis said.
He noted that the massacre points to the frustration of the United States and the Saudi regime in the war on the impoverished Arab country.
“Those killing Yemenis are morally bankrupt, which has driven them to perpetrate any sort of crime. The Saudis are killing Yemenis by means of US weapons and military aircraft. They strike where Americans pinpoint and allow,” the Ansarullah movement leader said.
Sayyed Houthis called for general mobilization to revenge the killing of women and children, stressing that the move should be serious and responsible.
“Allah is not with those who are lazy and irresponsible… Allah with those who are Mujahideen and patient,” he added.
“Saudis have a black criminal record of killing innocent people. They have a cruel and evil nature, and do not respect the independence of other countries. The Saudi king (Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud) would not have dared to attack Yemen if it had been without US consent,” Houthi stated.
Yemen has been since March 26, 2015 under brutal aggression by Saudi-led coalition.
Thousands have been martyred and injured in the attack, with the vast majority of them are civilians.
Riyadh launched the attack on Yemen in a bid to restore power to fugitive ex-president Abd Rabbu Mansour Hadi who is a close ally to Saudi Arabia.
By Al Manar