Alwaght- As the Saudi-led coalition continue their brutal attack on Yemen, the country’s army and resistance forces have carried several reprisal attacks on the positions of the Saudi invaders.
According to al-Mayadin TV ,Yemeni army and allied forces attacked Saudi militarypositions in al-Qaran district of the southern Saudi province of Jizan.
Sources in Yemen also confirmed that fighters supporting Yemen’s Ansarullah movement attacked several key Saudi military positions south of the kingdom, including in the provinces of Aseer and Najran.
On Yemen’s official Saba Net news agency reported that the country’s forces also seized a military base occupied by Saudi forces in the southwestern Yemeni province of Ta’izz and killed a senior Saudi commander.
Saudi troops later tried to take back the base; however, their struggle resulted in failure and the destruction of a number of their vehicles, the report said.
Ansarullah fighters also launched missile attacks on a base in Saudi Arabia’s southwestern border region of Jizan.
Elsewhere the Saudi aggression’s warplanes launched on Wednesday an airstrike against Sanhan district in Sana’a province.
A local source said the barbaric Saudi aggression hit a farm of one of the citizens in Safiat Tamesh with a missile and caused huge damages on the harvest and the nearby houses.
The source condemned the international community and humanitarian organizations’ silence over the continuation of aggression and its crimes on Yemen.
Saudi Arabia has been striking Yemen for over eight months now to restore power to fugitive president Abed Rabbu Mansour Hadi, a close ally of Riyadh. The Saudi-led aggression has so far killed almost 7100 Yemenis, mostly innocent civilians including hundreds of women and children.
Despite Riyadh’s claims that it is bombing the positions of the Ansarullah resistance fighters, who are warding off the foreign occupation of their country, Saudi warplanes are indiscriminately targeting residential areas and civilian infrastructure.
Meanwhile he Yemen Red Crescent Society (YRCS) launched on Wednesday distribution of tens for the families affected by Chapala Cyclone in Socotra.
The YRCS Executive Director of Mohammed Watil Mubarak said in a statement to Saba that tents will be distributed for more than 150 families in the first batch in order to prevent rainwater from entering houses.
He pointed out that the YRCS will continuously work to follow up the different supporting bodies to shelter citizens, mainly Internally Displaced Persons due to the cyclone.