Zarif: There is no remarkable proposal to take to Tehran

Vienna, Nov 21, IRNA – Minister of Foreign Affairs Mohammad Javad Zarif said on Friday evening that there have been no remarkable proposals in nuclear talks worth taking to Tehran.
It had already been reported that Zarif might go back to Tehran to consult with top officials.

Talking to reporters, Zarif said,’ There have been a lot of discussions in the talks, but there have been no new ideas or remarkable proposals to take to Tehran.’

The tenth and last round of nuclear talks between Iran and the Group 5+1 has started since Tuesday in Vienna. The two sides are trying to reach an agreement until November 24.

By IRNA

 

The Iran Project is not responsible for the content of quoted articles.