Tehran, Feb 4, IRNA – Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said Tuesday that the kidnapped Iranian diplomat in Yemen, Nour Ahmad Nikbakht, is alive and in good health.
Zarif said the Foreign Ministry is seriously pursuing the case, adding the latest information shows the kidnapped diplomat is in good health and Iran is making every effort for his release.
The Iranian diplomat was kidnapped in front of his house in Sanˈa on July 21, 2013 by a group of unknown armed people.
Certain foreign media recently claimed that Nikbakht had been killed.
The Iran Project is not responsible for the content of quoted articles.