SHANA – Iran’s Hasheminejad Gas Refinery has put on display its products including sulphur bentonite fertilizer at a showcase in Russia’s Kazan.
Iran mounted the fair last week in the Russian city to display the industrial capabilities of the northeastern province of Khorasan.
Hasheminejad Gas Refinery attended the fair with the aim of hunting out marketing opportunities in other countries.
Sulphur Bentonite is 90% pure elemental sulphur. It provides degradable sulphur to plants and therefore can have the following advantages over other forms of sulphur fertilizer:
- High nutrient efficiency:
- Slow release, providing sulphate sulphur for the entire crop season.
- High analysis, allowing lower volumes of product, reducing warehousing and freight costs.
- Minimal soil leaching losses until converted to sulphate form.
- Ability to build up available sulphur levels in the soil for the following season (larger particles).
- Savings in nutrient, storage and application costs:
- Lower volume of storage for dealers/growers.
- Fewer application passes for growers.
- Lower sulphur nutrient cost.
- Allows the grower to select the form of nitrogen and preferred application time.