MNA – Iranian Navy’s Strategic Research Organization unveils nine new achievements.
This morning, in the presence of Amir Mohammad Hussein Dadras, the deputy commander of the army and Amir Hossein Khanzadi, the army’s naval commander , nine new achievements of Iranian army’s navy Strategic Research Organization were revealed. This achievements include:
- Mersad Project: Designing and manufacturing a new system for anti-subterranean torpedo. This system can test and assess the torpedo electronic and electrical system. It is worth mentioning that a torpedo has to be checked and assessed before it is installed on the platform.
- Digital Autopilot: Designing and manufacturing a digital autopilot according to the latest technology. This device is the most important part of the torpedo guidance, navigation and control system, from the moment it is launched from to reach its target.
- The domestic fuel of the torpedo engine
- Damavand Project: Designing and manufacturing an unmanned boat capable of disrupting the enemy’s radar systems and diverting the torpedoes.
- Persian Gulf Training Center: Designing and engineering the largest educational training center of West Asia with a length of 135 meters and a width of 16 meters. It has the capability to train 230 students of military and civilian marine science colleges simultaneously.
- Nano coatings: Applying nanotechnology to cover surface, sub-surface constructs and equipment.
- Raad missile tester: Raad missile system is capable of destroying all enemy targets and air targets.
- Naqsh project: A war game simulator to enhance the skills of marine personnel and implement a variety of tactical scenarios during the battle.
- Makran tactical vehicle