Iran Front Page- IFP has taken a look at the front pages of Iranian newspapers on Wednesday, April 25, and picked headlines from 17 of them. IFP has simply translated the headlines and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Also a top story was comments made by Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on the Iran nuclear deal in separate interviews with American media in New York.
The martyrdom of Saleh al-Samad, a senior Ansarullah official, and the Yemeni group’s vow to take revenge from the Saudi perpetrators also received great coverage.
The above issues, as well as many more, are highlighted in the following headlines and top stories:
- Rouhani: We’ve Remained Committed to Our Promise
- Zarif: We Hope Macron, Merkel Would Make Trump Understood
- Zarif: US Withdrawal from JCPOA to Free Iran from Commitments
- Shamkhani: We Won’t Show Restraint If Trump Hampers JCPOA Implementation
- Rouhani: No One Can Make Iranian Nation Disappointed
- Rouhani: I Don’t Have a Weak Memory, So I’ve Not Forgotten My Promises
- Rouhani: Don’t Worry about Exports, Imports; We’ve Made Robust Forex Decisions
- Imam Khomeini’s Grandson: Social Media Have Ended Monopoly [of traditional media]
- Rouhani: US to Pay Dearly for Violating Iran Nuclear Deal
- Leaving NPT among Iran’s Options in Case US Threatens JCPOA: Shamkhani
- Who Will Be Elected as Tehran Mayor? There Are Seven Candidates
- Zarif: Conflicts in Western Asia Must Be Stopped
- Central Bank Allocates $2.3 Billion to Import
- Oil Minister: What Are We Afraid of Interacting with Foreigners?
- EU, Int’l Bodies Increase Pressure to Preserve Iran Nuclear Deal
- JCPOA on Verge of Collapse
- German Paper: Europe, US Have Agreed on More Iran Sanctions, Major Changes to JCPOA
- Mr Zarif! You Don’t Need to Be A Revolutionary, Just Be A Diplomat!
- A Report on Zarif’s Remarks against Iran’s National Interests in New York
- Car in Toronto Kills 10, Wounds 16
- Ansarullah Takes First Step to Avenge Death of Saleh al-Samad by Targeting Aramco Port
- Rouhani’s Threatening Remarks on Iran Nuclear Deal
- US to Pay Heaviest Costs
- Iran Oil Minister: I’m Just Implementing Establishment’s Policies
- Rouhani: Nation, Gov’t to Stand against White House’s Plot
- Mr Macron’s Mission to Save Iran Nuclear Deal
- What French President Looks for in Washington
- Yemen’s Ansarullah to Take Revenge for Death of Its Top Official