Iran Front Page- IFP has taken a look at the front pages of Iranian newspapers on Sunday, April 22, and picked headlines from 21 of them. IFP has simply translated the headlines and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Also a top story was the comments made by Army Chief-Commander Major General Abdolrahim Mousavi in support of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC).
Several papers also highlighted the remarks made by Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif in an interview with the CBS News about Tehran’s reaction to Washington’s possible withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal. Zarif stressed that the Islamic Republic will immediately resume its nuclear program in a faster pace than before if Trump decides to pull out of the JCPOA.
The above issues, as well as many more, are highlighted in the following headlines and top stories:
- Cowards Must Leave Their Government Positions: Rouhani
- I Can’t Tell Everything
- Nuclear Chief: Those Violating Nuclear Deal to Be Surprised by Iran’s Reaction
- Rouhani: Recent Forex Decision Heavy Blow to US
- Zarif: We’re Ready to Resume Our Nuclear Program at Faster Pace
- Iran Nuclear Chief: I Hope Other Side Would Come to Its Senses
- North Korea Looking for Peace? Pyongyang Stops Missile Test Centre
- Rouhani, from Lip Service to Action
- President: Bodies Supervising Gov’t Not Allowed to Interfere in Executive Affairs
- We’ll Make US Regret Violating Iran Nuclear Deal: Zarif
- Iran First VP: Solidarity to Solve All Problems in the Country
- North Korean Leader: I Don’t Want to Turn into Another Saddam, Gaddafi
- Rouhani’s First VP to Ahmadinejad: Don’t Threaten Establishment, Know Your Limits
- Rouhani: We’ll Overcome Problems If We Manage to Convince People
- North Korea’s Missile, Nuclear Activities Stopped on Leader’s Order
- Zarif in US: We’re Ready to Resume Nuclear Activities
- Rouhani: Executives Who Are Afraid Must Leave Their Positions
- Army Chief: We Won’t Let Anyone Disrupt IRGC’s Progress
- Incorrect Judgements about IRGC Nothing New
- Jahangiri Warns Ahmadinejad: You’ll Face People’s Outrage If You Threaten Establishment
- Palestinian Researcher Assassinated in Malaysia by Mossad Agents
- Late Admission of JCPOA’s Failure
- Rouhani: It’s Been Four Years We’re Transferring US Dollars in Sacks!
- Army Chief: I Attended IRGC Day Ceremony to Deal Heavy Blow to Enemies
- Muslim Woman Denied French Citizenship over Refusing to Shake Hands with a Man!
- People Now Have Access to Treasury’s Payments to All State Bodies
- Rouhani: Fight against Corruption Needs Planning
- Ayatollah Nouri Hamadani: Those Undermining IRGC Echoing Enemies’ Words
- Army Chief: We Produce All Equipment We Need Inside Iran
- Interior Minister: Morality Police Force’s Illegal Move to Be Dealt with Immediately
- Rouhani to Top Executives: Resolve People’s Problems
- Mohsen Hashemi Rafsanjani: First VP Jahangiri among Supporters of My Mayoralty
- A Woman Plans to Replace Erdogan
- Will Turkey’s Early Elections Be Winning Card for Ruling Party?