Iran Front Page- IFP has taken a look at the front pages of Iranian newspapers on Saturday, March 10, and picked headlines from 21 of them. IFP has simply translated the headlines and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Another top story in several newspapers today was the surprising offer of North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un to US President Donald Trump for a bilateral meeting.
Iranian First Vice-President Es’haq Jahangiri’s visit to Iraq and his comments about Tehran-Baghdad relations also received great coverage.
The above issues, as well as many more, are highlighted in the following headlines and top stories:
- Dollar Exchanged in Iran in 7 Different Rates
- Bahrain King: Qatar Violated Arabs’ “Honour Agreement” to Confront Iran
- Macron: France Countering Iran’s Missile Program
- Russians Queue Up to Sign New Oil Deals with Iran
- Iran First VP to Iraqi President: Iraq’s Security Same as Iran’s
- Iran Leader: Islamic Hijab Brings Immunity for Women, Not Limitation
- Imam Khomeini’s Grandson: We’ve Created A Nervous Society; We’re All Guilty
- White House: US President, N. Korean Leader May Meet in Coming Months
- Iran Leader: Nudity Main Characteristic of Western Woman
- Iran Leader: No One Opposed to Women’s Presence in Social Fields, Positions
- First VP: Iran-Iraq Ties Successful Model for Region
- Iran FM: Era of Monopolies Over
- World Shocked by N. Korean Leader’s Offer to Trump
- Iran’s Tourism Chief: Tourism Industry to Be Developed with “Cheap Trip” Policy
- Security, Welfare of Iran, Iraq Intertwined: First VP
- Iran Leader: Certain Elites Just Following Enemy Plots on Hijab
- Trump Signs Order to Begin Global Trade War
- Pyongyang’s New Game with Trump!
- Iran Leader Responds to US Impudence
- We’ll Hold Talks with You If We Want to Have Presence in America!
- Sherman: We Had Written Text of Nuclear Deal before Start of Negotiations!
- Qatar FM: Al Saud Vast Land with Feeble Minds
- Iran Leader on Compulsory Hijab: Islamic Gov’t Obliged to Stand against Social Haram
- Terrorists Violate Ceasefire for 16 Times
- Terrorists Prevents Evacuation of Syrian Civilians
- Nuclear Shock: US, N. Korean Leaders to Meet
- Global War of Steel: Should the World Expect New War?
- Member of Tehran City Council: There Are 15,000 U-15 Widows in Iran
- Planting Saplings Instead of Serving Prison Term
- Court in Northern Iran Issuing Such Verdicts for Minor Offences
- 180,000 Iranian People Earn Money Using Telegram Messaging App
- There Are 765,516 Farsi Channels in Telegram with 2.5 Billion Visits per Day
- Zarif: Accepting Violence against Women Means Accepting Genocide in Future
- Zarif: They Are Playing with People’s Hope
- Iran to Work with US to Develop Women’s Weightlifting
- Rouhani in a Letter Has Allowed Women to Go to Stadiums: MP
- Employees Who Became Unemployed, Nightmare of Iran’s Economy: Statistics
- Trump Understood Language of Force
- US President’s Unexpected Reception of N. Korean Leader’s Invitation