IRNA – The Iranian youth are highly capable and the practiced and experienced ones must be in charge, said Mostafa Mirsalim, a candidate of the upcoming Iranian presidential elections in a campaign address Monday evening.
The main points of his speech are as follow:
1. Migration to big cities is a matter of concern.
2. Sympathy and accord between the government and people are necessary for solving the problems.
3. The administration should be honest to people and not hide the problems and deficiencies.
4. Workers and teachers should be as soon as possible provided with decent affordable housing.
5. Social security also needs to improve.