Daily look at Iran’s late-breaking news and upcoming events:
Head of Iranian Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization Saeed O’hadi reiterated that Saudi Arabia does not have the right to give Iran’s Hajj quota to other countries.
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says Saturday deadly bomb attacks in Kabul are an example of the depravity of the Daesh terrorist group.
Foreign Ministry Spokesman Bahram Qasemi criticized psychological war waged on Iran on the pretext of Munich shooting on Friday afternoon.
Behrouz Kamalvandi said Sun. Iran’s representative to the IAEA will submit a note of protest to the nuclear Agency over the leaked confidential information about Iran’s long-term nuclear plans.
Iran’s deputy industry minister has announced that the country is seeking to establish major exporting companies.
Iranian Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani lashed out at the western states and Saudi Arabia for their efforts to block Iran’s access to the benefits and privileges of the last year nuclear deal with the world powers.
Commander of Army Ground Forces has said the Army would held 20 military drill throughout the year.
Turkish Ambassador to Tehran Reza Hakan Tekin thanked Iranian officials for their rapid reaction and support for the government of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan after the recent crumbled military coup.
Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on Sunday left Tehran for Nigeria, which will be the first destination of Zarif’s tour to west Africa.
Judiciary Spokesman Gholamhossein Mohseni Ejei confirmed reports about the detention of an Iranian-American national in Northern Iran in the last two days.