TEHRAN, Apr. 11 (MNA) – Iran and Kazakhstan signed 9 cooperation documents in Saadabad Complex on Monday, during the visit of President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev to Iran.
Following the official welcoming ceremony of Kazakh President by Iranian counterpart Hassan Rouhani, the economic and political delegations of the two countries signed 9 MoUs:
1. Agreement on extradition
2. Agreement on cooperation in the field of plant quarantine and protection
3. MoU in the field of technological cooperation
4. Protocol of development of economic cooperation in the fields of industry, trade and investment
5. Long-term plans for cooperation on transportation and transit in the Silk Road
6. MoU on cooperation between the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan
7. MoU on railroad cooperation in Islamic Republic of Iran and Kazakhstan Railways National Company
8. Protocol on cooperation between Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL) and Kazakhstan Temir Zholy National Company
9. MoU on cooperation between Iran’s National Development Fund and Baiterek National Holding of Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev arrived in Tehran on Monday to discuss ways to improve mutual relations and the latest regional and international developments.
By Mehr News Agency