Petchem, petroleum companies most lucrative companies

TEHRAN, Jan. 27 (Shana) – Assessments by Industrial Management Institute of Iran indicated that petroleum and petrochemical companies have brought the country the greatest revenues during the current Iranian calendar year which began on March 21.

Managing director of IMI Mohammad Ali Mohammadi has said these companies have been listed among the first 100 most profitable firms in Iran during the year.

He said IMI considered the export records of 500 top companies across Iran and assessed their performance based on 28 criteria to finalize the list.

He said the first 100 companies contributed to 85% of the country’s revenues from export of goods and the rest accounted for the other 15% during the year.

By SHANA