London, July 1, IRNA — Council Regulation in Britain imposing financial sanctions against Iran has been amended so that an asset freeze no longer applies to one Iranian individual and eight entities.
British HM Treasury has also announced that six entities have had their identifying information amended and are still subject to an asset freeze.
The Iranian individual who has been removed from the list is Mahmood Jannatian, Deputy Head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI).
The removed entities are:
1. BRIGHT-NORD GMBH AND CO. KG
2. CF SHARP AND COMPANY PRIVATE LIMITED
3. COSY-EAST GMBH AND CO. KG
4. GREAT WEST GMBH AND CO. KG
5. HAPPY-SUD GMBH AND CO. KG
6. NHL BASIC LTD
7. NHL NORDLAND GMBH
8. PROSPER BASIC GMBH