Tehran, March 7, IRNA – Head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran Ali-Akbar Salehi said Saturday that the next round of nuclear negotiations will be about the activities of Fordo site in central Iran.
Apart From Fordo site, two or three other subsidiary issues will also be discussed in the next round of talks, Salehi said.
Salehi said that he will be present in the next round of talks as he did in the last two rounds.
He said he has been asked by both Iran and the other side to attend the talks.
Salehi said he was optimistic that the talks with the six world powers – known as the P5+1 – will produce good results.
‘When I first was asked to attend the talks, I insisted that I would only attend the talks when my (American) counterpart to be present, and finally my insistence worked,’ Salehi said.
‘The Iranian negotiating team has mightily conducted the talks so far with support from the Iranian nation, and we will do our part to help the negotiators reach a win-win agreement.’