TEHRAN, Feb. 12 (MNA) – The head of Bodies Representing the Leader in Universities has delivered Leader’s message to the plenary meeting of Islamic Association of Independent University Students.
Leader’s message reads as follows:
Convey my regards and greetings to my Revolutionary foster-children, and also my gratitude to their efforts to promote and support Imam’s Revolutionary ideals. I would like to remind them of some points.
1. Along with education, evaluate your young ages as opportunity to refine your souls and to approach God, and to gain deep understanding of teaching of Quran and Ahlulbayt (Prophet’s progeny)
2. You are the cyber-war agents and such a war requires Ammar-like insight and Malik Ashtar-like (two Prophet’s Companions in early Islamic history) resistance; get yourselves ready for such war wholeheartedly.
3. Know all dimensions of the Dominance Power even go through its layers and learn about its goals to analyze its real strategies; to face it, exploit all of your capacities and rely upon Divine promises.
4. The Association can be your temple; beware that it should not be turned into your thing of worship; preserve all your ideals and values within the Association; improve intimacy and solidarity among your system.
5. There are bright vistas beyond before thou the young students, and thanks to your powerful minds, Revolution will see a future full of hope; try to emulate the highs of excellence through improved hard work.
The Iran Project is not responsible for the content of quoted articles.