Corpse found in Yemen not Iranian diplomat

TEHRAN, Jan. 28 (MNA) – Iran’s FM spokeswoman has said the dead corpse found in Yemen does not belong to the Iranian diplomat who had been kidnapped by tribesmen.
Marzieh Afkham told the press in her weekly session with reporters on Tuesday morning that the ministry’s good offices along with Yemeni officials’ investigations revealed that dead body found recently did not belong to the Iranian diplomat who had been kidnapped.

She expressed hope that Iranian diplomat, Mr. Nikbakht, would returned to the country in the near future.

Foreign Minister spokeswoman also held that there had been evidence revealing the footprints of some other countries in anti-Iran measures. “Also there are some documents on Takfiri role that will be revealed after we assure they are true,” added Afkham.

By Mehr News Agency

 

The Iran Project is not responsible for the content of quoted articles.