TEHRAN (FNA)- 10 new home-made products in Iran succeeded in qualifying for receiving Nano Scale Certificate in spring 2013.
120 Iranian products have so far received Nano Scale certificate from Tech-Market Services Corridor since 2009.
The majority of the products that were given Nano Scale certificate at industrial scale were in the field of hygiene, paints, polymer, and petrochemical products, among which mention can be made of the following items:
· Air filters for power plants by using nanofibers technology produced by Behran Filter Manufacturing and Industrial Company;
· Hydrophilic coating producer silicon colloid produced by Sharif Nano Pars Company;
· Traffic paint produced by Reef Company;
· Polyester antibacterial string produced by Nafis Nakh Company;
· Anti-static coating produced by Pishgaman Fanavari Asia;
· Antibacterial wound bandage produced by Emad Pharmacy Company;
· Water-based polish for automobile produced by Ariya Nano Teif Company;
· Layer containing nanofibers produced by Nanotar Park Company.
Since 2009, 120 products have obtained Nano Scale certificate from Tech-Market Services Corridor. Among these products, 83 products were at pre-production scale, 37 at industrial scale, and three products were among the imported products that obtained the certificate of Nano Scale committee.
Items that are investigated before issuing Nano Scale certificate are generally related to the dimensions of the particle and the nano scale of the materials, while they do not include the quality or the properties of the products. It must be pointed out that Strategic Committee of Nanotechnology Initiative Council is currently devising a strategic standard document entitled Nano Symbol, which will be used as a national standard for nanotechnology products after being devised. Nano Symbol includes all necessary items to confirm the quality of a product.
By Fars News
The Iran Project is not responsible for the content of quoted articles.